A report by Transparency Market Research states that global docking station market is expected to witness a robust growth in coming years. According to the report, the growth of the market is majorly driven by the shifting focus of manufacturers towards improving the design of docking stations. Moreover, growing applications of docking stations at various industry verticals is yet another factor that is surging the growth of global docking station market from 2014 to 2020.
- Market to Witness 5.3% CAGR During the Forecast
- According to a report by Transparency Market Research, the global docking station market is expected to witness a moderate 5.3% CAGR during the forecast of 2014 to 2020. The growth of the market is attributed to the benefits offered by docking stations.
- According to the analysis of the global docking station market by the experts at Transparency Market Research, the market is expected to reach to the value of US$ 6.01 bn by the end of 2020.
- According to the historical analysis of global docking station market, the market stood at US$ 4.2 bn by the end of 2013.
With these the players of global docking station market can have a crystal clear idea about the dynamics of the market. These insights can help business players to make better decision and earn major profit during the forecast period of 2014 to 2020.
- Laptop Segment to Hold 55% of Market Share
The global docking station market is divided into various categories. Out of these categories, the laptop segment under product category is likely to dominate the global docking station market during the forecast period. The growth of the segment is majorly attributed to the rising adoption of laptops into various commercial, personal, and educational institutions. Also, the portability offered by the laptops also allows the segment to dominate the global docking station market during the forecast of 2014 to 2020.
- North America to be the Most Lucrative Market
Geographically, the global docking station market has its presence in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Out of these regions, North America is expected to emerge as the leading region in terms of growth and revenue in global docking station market. The dominance of the region is the result of growing technological advancements in countries such as U.S. and Canada. Also, the presence of major players in the region is also driving the growth of the region in global docking station market during the forecast of 204 to 2020.
- Global Docking Station Market is Highly Competitive
The report predicts that the global docking stations market is highly competitive. There are various players that dominate the market and control the dynamics of the global docking station market. However, there are few prominent players that accounts for maximum growth of the market making docking stations market as moderately consolidated. Since the completion is quite tough, small and medium scale players are adopting mergers and acquisition as their methods to have a sustainable future in the global docking station market. Whereas, established players are looking forwards to acquire various other businesses in order to expand their production capacity and enhance their brand presence.
The growth of the global docking station market is attributed to the factors such as migration from human based processes to digital processes in the business. Also, growing demand for docking stations in material handling is yet another factor that is influencing the growth of global docking station market. Furthermore, increasing focus on enhancing the design of the docking station is one of the most prominent factors that are driving the growth of global docking station market in the forecast period of 2014 to 2020.